Role: Talent Acquisition Associate
Experience: Minimum 1 year
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our Human Resources team. The Talent Acquisition Associate is responsible for managing the Talent Acquisition process, including developing and maintaining relationships with potential candidates and conducting research to identify and attract top talents. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of best practices in Talent Acquisition and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will have the below qualities,
- Actively source and recruit for open positions through multiple channels, such as job boards, social media, and other online sources.
- Maintain relationships with potential candidates and inform them of job openings and progress.
- Create and post job ads on various job boards and other online sources.
- Maintain the talent pool with potential candidates.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews over the phone.
- Participate in job fairs and other recruitment events.
- Prepare and present recruitment reports.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must follow any HR-related studies.
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Curious and eager to learn.
Please note, at huex we believe in attitude over skills because skills can always be teachable and we provide opportunities to those who have a passion for technology!