Role: Lead – UX Designer
Competencies/Tech: User Research. UX Design. Prototyping
Experience: Minimum 5 years
We are a technological powerhouse, delivering a full stack of exclusive software development services to empower your transformation and leverage your success in the digital arena. We house a dynamic team of strategists, designers, developers, technologists, innovators and are the best partner to help kickstart your journey through technology.
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Lead – UX Designer like you to join our team. You will be responsible for leading the design and development of user-centred design solutions for clients’ products and services. This role requires strong design skills, user research expertise, and leadership abilities.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the design and development of user-centred design solutions for clients’ products and services.
- Conduct user research to gather insights and inform design decisions.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Lead and mentor a team of designers and ensure the team delivers high-quality design work.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies, and bring new ideas to the team.
- Communicate design decisions and rationale effectively to stakeholders.
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of experience in user experience.
- Self-taught/HND/Certifications/Bachelor’s degree + tactical experience or related background preferred or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating your ability to design intuitive, user-centred digital experiences.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of designers.
- Strong understanding of user-centred design principles and methodologies, including user research and usability testing.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate design decisions and rationale to stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, UXPin, Adobe XD, Figma or Framer.
Please note, at huex we believe in attitude over skills because skills can always be teachable and we provide opportunities to those who have a passion for technology!