Role: Associate UX Designer
Competencies/Tech:User Research . UX Design . Prototyping
Experience: 6-12 months
We are a technological powerhouse, delivering a full stack of exclusive software development services to empower your transformation and leverage your success in the digital arena. We house a dynamic team of strategists, designers, developers, technologists, innovators and are the best partner to help kickstart your journey through technology.
The ideal candidate will have the below qualities,
- Self-taught/HND/Certifications/Fresh Graduate/Bachelor’s degree + tactical experience or related background preferred
- Having a strong portfolio.
- Experience in designing mobile app interfaces, responsive – web-based interfaces.
- Ability to design high-level and detailed wireframes, low- and high-fidelity mockups, detailed micro-interaction matrices, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- An excellent eye for visual design, and a great instinct for UI and UX best practices.
- Hands-on experience in design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Ability to work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent design, & processes.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency.
- A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Proficient in English.
Please note, at huex we believe in attitude over skills because skills can always be teachable and we provide opportunities to those who have a passion for technology!