Role: Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Competencies/Tech: Manual . Automation . Report
Experience: 6-12 months
We are a technological powerhouse, delivering a full stack of exclusive software development services to empower your transformation and leverage your success in the digital arena. We house a dynamic team of strategists, designers, developers, technologists, innovators and are the best partner to help kickstart your journey through technology.
The ideal candidate will have the below qualities,
- Self-taught/HND/Certifications/Fresh Graduate/Bachelor’s degree + tactical experience or related background preferred
- Ability to estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Ability to test and report software bugs and gaps in specifications.
- Ability to create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Review functional requirements to assess their impact on the software applications and formulate test cases from them.
- Familiarity or experience with Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience with automated testing tools is a plus.
- Provide release support during production software deployment.
- Proficient in English.
Please note, at huex we believe in attitude over skills because skills can always be teachable and we provide opportunities to those who have a passion for technology!