Role: Associate DevOps Engineer
Experience: 6-12 months
We are a technological powerhouse, delivering a full stack of exclusive software development services to empower your transformation and leverage your success in the digital arena. We house a dynamic team of strategists, designers, developers, technologists, innovators and are the best partner to help kickstart your journey through technology.
We are seeking a knowledgeable, passion for technology and a desire to learn DevOps Engineer like you to join the fast-growing huex team.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with development teams to design and implement infrastructure solutions.
- Automate and optimize build, test, and deployment processes.
- Monitor and maintain system performance and availability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Create and maintain documentation for infrastructure and processes.
- Participate in incident response and resolution.
- Continuously improve infrastructure security.
What we expect from you:
- Self-taught/HND/Certifications/Bachelor’s degree + tactical experience or related background preferred.
- 6-12 months of experience in a DevOps role.
- Good understanding of Linux and Windows systems.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure will be added advantage (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Understanding of CICD, DevOps, DevSecOps activities and concepts.
- Familiarity with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Ability to learn scripting and programming languages (Python, Bash, or PowerShell)
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
Please note, at huex we believe in attitude over skills because skills can always be teachable and we provide opportunities to those who have a passion for technology!